iPhones are one of the most loved phones in the world, and we would all agree to that. It's something different, and Apple ensures that they will now offer users something new. They do it by either coming up with newer phone models or operating systems. Recently, Apple launched the latest OS version for its iPhones and iPads, iOS 12. This new operating system largely focused on enhancing the performance of the Apple devices. But, at the same time, it does add on more value to the Apple devices as well.
Though more than 50% of the Apple devices have already started using iOS 12, and they are finding it to be a good upgrade. Apple has released the second version of iOS 12 to improve major bugs. Now iOS 12 has been sorted, people have expected the launch of IOS 13.
Before, any OS release, Apple users come up with plenty of expectations. Though, most of the expectations are quite similar. Apple tries to match up to the demands of the people every time they launch a new OS or device. And, this time around also, people have already started listing down their expectations from iOS 13.
Did Apple stock some features for iOS 13?
As per some of the recent report, some time ago, Apple decided to push back a number of its more fascinating iOS 12 features to the successor, iOS 13. The fundamental reason for the shift supposedly stems from plenty of notorious iOS bugs. Also, it is a way or associated with other system problems that are trying to deal with the company. But it is seen that Apple's aim with iOS 12 is mainly to promote system stability. It is like a part of a more eminent impact, which is aimed to improve the iOS experience and make it a lot more reliable.
One of the more fascinating features that Apple seems to have halted for iOS 13 is probably a restyled home screen. Also, some enhancements are stopped to focus on apps like Mail. Additionally, some of the updates to the camera like picture-taking, editing and sharing experiences will also be improved in iOS 13.
Though some of the experts have tried to offer a little insight into iOS 13, the picture is still not very clear.
What to expect from iOS 13?
Some of the most intriguing features that you can expect from iOS 13 are:
- Apple is planning to add some windows to the ability to run simultaneously within any application. Also, happen on the iPad. It will be we run a host of tabs in a web browser.
- Also, Apple is planning to introduce a feature that will allow users to together run multiple instances of the same application, and that too simultaneously.
- One of the most exciting features seems to be the addition of the Apple Pencil.
- When it comes to improving the performance of the core apps, Apple is planning to add on the function to mute notifications from specific threads inside the email application.
- Additionally, an upgraded Photos application is surely one of the most anticipated offerings.
- At the same time, you may expect a revamped CarPlay as well.
Apple’s unique tactic of holding back some of the features which may or may not be ready for iOS 12, is creating a buzz in the industry. People and iOS App Development Company are so excited for iOS 13. But, that doesn’t mean that the expectations list is any shorter. Apple users are still expecting some more from the new release.